Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm giving this a shot...

You all know what a technological whiz I am, considering that I majored in Humanities. So I know that it might be a long shot to hope that I can do a website, but I'm at the end of my rope. I've been trying to get my sweet hubby to help me make one, but he's pretty busy this month. So I found this site for people like me that walks you through everything and does all the hard stuff for you. So here I am! I will try to update this regularly--with pictures of the kids and posts of our latest activities. We're really trying to make the most of our last year here in Columbus--so we should be pretty busy. And... if you come to visit us, you can be SURE that you'll get a spot on the website. There's some motivation for you, right?
Be looking for details from our latest adventure to the Rossell Family Reunion in Oceanside in my next post. See ya!

No comments: