Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pictures...

Well, most (if not all) of you that check this probably already know what's been happening in our family this weekend. I don't really feel like going into details right now, but I AM learning that writing (or typing) helps me work through my feelings better than speaking. Believe it or not, I often don't feel like I can express myself adequately when I talk. So when I'm feeling more like writing, I will... I promise.
So tonight I just wanted to put up some pictures of the sweet little baby that was only with our family for a little while (for now). I was waiting to post these until... I don't know when. They were taken about one month ago, when I had my first ultrasound. I could see the baby move and watch its heart beat. It was a sweet moment for me. Anyway, here they are. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed looking at them on the fridge this month.
Love, Karen





1 comment:

Sarah said...

I know this is a way old post but I just found you. As I was looking at your family pictures remembered that you told me you were pregnant before we moved (2 years ago this month.) I had a miscarriage a year ago October, and I just wonder when it will get easier. I don't dwell on it or anything, it's just hard wanting it so bad and not getting it. Well, I guess you know. I just want to send you a hug.
Love Sarah Webb