(in no particular order)
1. Being apart for 2 solid months made me realize how much I've grown to need him near
2. He walked in the door after being gone for so long--right into the path of a crisis--picked up our entire family and carried us through it without missing a beat
3. He's the best post-op nurse I could have ever asked for (and still would have never gotten :o)
4. After a month of vacation time together, I wish we could have another!
5. Buying our first home together has tested and tried us--but we're a stronger team for it
6. He was not (or at least did not act) embarrassed by my lack of self-control at the John Mayer concert--I don't think he's ever seen me act like that :o)
7. We survived our first cross-country trip together!
8. Yes, I still love him more even though he put our boys through a traumatic tubing experience at Lake Powell
9. I didn't know before this year that he has a great eye for decorating--who would have thought?
10. I've never been more proud of him than I was as he walked across the stage at medical school graduation last week:

4 comments:
What a fun post! Congrats on graduation! What a great accomplishment!
i love you too jer! thanks for taking such good care of my sis and my nephews.
I want to hear more about this John Mayer concert experience. :) Ker and Jer, you are a GREAT couple. Congrats on all the accomplishments of the last few months. You do great things together!
This is an awesome post Karen! So fun to read :o) Congratulations on Jeremy's graduation! That's awesome!
Post a Comment