Monday, July 16, 2007

New look...

Well, I can't decide what I think. My friend Elisa suggested a website that helps you add some style to your blog--well, it basically does it for you. And it's cute and all, but I'm not sure this template is in keeping with my theme--simplicity. It didn't take really any precious time to create on my part, which is the main goal, but it just LOOKS so busy! What do you think?

14 comments:

I am Laura said...

I love the color scheme. It may be a little busy, but busy can be good. I like it.

katieo said...

I like it. I think "busy" means it would detract from the actual blog, and I don't really get that. I just think it adds a more personality. Just my opinion, but simple doesn't necessarily have to mean blah.
And thanks for coming by SS today! (I'm assuming that means you got that email I sent (?)

Bruce said...

I did have to re-enter all the contacts. A big pain! I forgot a few of them and so I add as I go! Good luck! I like the look of it!

Sydney said...

So what's the website- mine could use a little "umph". I like it- it looks like a well mastered scrapbook page.

Karen said...

i think the website is shabbytulips.blogspot.com. now don't go there all at once or else we'll have the same-looking blogs! :o)

Amber H. said...

Karen, I LOVE the look! Totally up my alley though :o) I think it's fun and I love the colors...not too busy at all in my opinion!

Amber

becca said...

I'll keep coming to look! A little pink won't scare me away. I think it shows off your theme very attractively. Simply pleasant.

katieo said...

Karen. Sorry to clog up your comment page with this, but NO! I didn't get your huge update email!
You must try again!

katieomiller@gmail.com
or
katieo@sisterskinny.com
OR
katie.miller@mac.com

I can't wait to get it!

Dave Axelgard said...

i like it.

lisa h. said...

looks great...i changed my blog too :) hope you don't mind (it's a diff pattern)! yeah, i've searched for free blog templates and have changed mine around a few times, but these are really nice and work with the upgraded blogger...most make you revert to the classic templates and then you can only work with the html!

lisa h. said...

email me your email address and i can send ya an invite to my personal blog: lisahymas7@hotmail.com

Cassidy Lundgren said...

I think it looks great! I'm going to visit that website, too, but don't worry I won't pick anything unless it looks original - I won't be a copycat! I miss you!!!!!

mindy said...

i like it!

Lindsey from The R House said...

love the green especially. so dish ...what's the website?