Friday, November 09, 2007

How firm thy friendship, O-HI-O!!!

So for Bennett's homework this week, we got a letter from this turkey: "Please help me make it through Thanksgiving by disguising me as a member of your family! Make me unique--what makes your family special?"
It didn't take us long to figure out how we could disguise our turkey... (P.S. Those are real buckeyes--Jeremy drilled holes in them and we strung them with floss :o)
But what do you think? Will he make it past Thanksgiving?
I guess it depends on who you're rooting for! :o)

GO BUCKS!!!! The Michigan game is 8 days and counting...

7 comments:

jamie t. said...

that's great Karen! Very creative. We can't wait for the big game either. Everyone things were crazy here in Portland. Go bucks!

Lollidale Farm said...

What a fun project! Cool turkey! I think he looks JUST like you guys! ;)

Sharlynn said...

cute idea. you always have great ideas though!

mindy said...

that is cute! If the turkey came to our house, he'd definitely be safe. I don't even think we'll get a Tofurkey. ;o)

lisa h. said...

i love his turkey!! awesome detail with real buckeyes!

Anne Woods said...

haha! that last picture is a classic! yeah for bennett's turkey. hey i tagged you... check my blog

becca said...

Hey, ever heard of the Cougars? Blue and white? Rise and shout?

Okay, okay, whenever I see Ohio play, I give a small cheer on your behalf.

Happy Thanksgiving!