Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Little by little...

I'm trying to catch up on the last few months :o) These posts won't be in any particular order, mind you... Just enjoy!

5 comments:

Lis said...

I saw your family pictures on Andreas site! Theyre so cute! Im so glad you guys got good ones! THeyre cuter than any thing id have been able to do for you! Shes so awesome! =)

Anie said...

YEAH!!! This was so fun reading about your boys! Thanks for sharing all the great stories! The Rich boys are two of our favorite kids here at the Jenkins' house!! LOVED all the pictures too!

Anonymous said...

I clicked on your adorable family picture and saw your family's pictures. They are SO beautiful!! Your hair looks so cute. I like that length! Oh...I miss you!!

Anne Woods said...

hey how did you get the AM photos? did you burn a CD from mom's? i need to get my hands on those!

Dan and Bec said...

Reading your updates and looking at the pics were a perfect start to my day! Thanks! I love your boys!