"In character, in manner, in style--in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
(Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
New Recipes...
OK, I'm not promising anything anymore--because every time I try to be consistent, something gets thrown in my path. But... I did just post some new apple recipes on my recipe blog. They're some of our family favorites, so be sure to check them out!
AAAHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!! We just had your crock-pot Moroccan Chicken Tagine for dinner. Two words: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I don't try new recipes unless they have the Karen seal of approval! YAY thanks for sharing!
Mmmmm, yum, I saw that recipe on another site and have been wanting to try it, but I'm too afraid I'd eat it all so I'm waiting till I can take it somewhere. Also, you must post the above mentioned recipe, sounds like something we'd like to try!
3 comments:
Yummy... I can't wait to try some of them. THANK YOU! Always looking for new recipes to try!
AAAHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!! We just had your crock-pot Moroccan Chicken Tagine for dinner. Two words: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I don't try new recipes unless they have the Karen seal of approval! YAY thanks for sharing!
Mmmmm, yum, I saw that recipe on another site and have been wanting to try it, but I'm too afraid I'd eat it all so I'm waiting till I can take it somewhere. Also, you must post the above mentioned recipe, sounds like something we'd like to try!
Post a Comment