Yo Vote (with an accent on the e) at least thats what my sticker says! There was NO line. In and out in less than 10 minutes. And 2 of the minutes were spent going eeny meeny miny moe? I am one of those undecideds who was still searching websites late last night trying to find a reason to vote for one or the other. Chang and I ruled out the green party candidates and Ralph Nadar, and Bob Barr, pretty quickly. If I didn't feel so strongly that everyone must participate in the process I might have sat this one out because for me there was not a clear answer.
4 comments:
i slept horribly last night...dreaming about politics and prop 8 and socialism and wars...oh man, i gotta stop watching the news...
done!
Yo Vote (with an accent on the e) at least thats what my sticker says! There was NO line. In and out in less than 10 minutes. And 2 of the minutes were spent going eeny meeny miny moe?
I am one of those undecideds who was still searching websites late last night trying to find a reason to vote for one or the other. Chang and I ruled out the green party candidates and Ralph Nadar, and Bob Barr, pretty quickly. If I didn't feel so strongly that everyone must participate in the process I might have sat this one out because for me there was not a clear answer.
HA HA HA HA I think it's hilarious that you disabled comments for the above post! I think you can use your imagination about what I would say.
Post a Comment