Saturday, October 02, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

I love General Conference! Especially in the fall... I just love the crisp feel in the air, and the sun coming through the window as I sit with my family to gain counsel from the prophet of God. It doesn't get much better than that!

I am so glad that the Church has finally started coming up with activities for children to do during Conference. Click HERE to go to the new website and download General Conference packets, bingo cards, and coloring pages.

ENJOY the weekend!!!

2 comments:

I am Laura said...

thank you. I have never made my kids watch conference. I may try this year. We really aren't the best parents in terms of religion around our household.

Leslie said...

We loved it too! I love general conference weekend - traditions that we don't do any other time of the year. I hope you're doing well with your sweet new baby. Did you get the package I sent? I hope it got there! :) Love ya bunches!