Caroline started eating solid foods about a month ago. These pix are from the first night she tried solids--Jer fed her some peas I put through the baby food grinder. The sequence is hilarious... and look how great the peas go with her bib!!!
OK, I'm ready. Give it to me, Dad!
Hmmm, what is this stuff? I can't decide what I think of it...
OK, I've decided. YUCK!
What are you people trying to do to me???
Caroline turned 6 months old on Valentines Day. These pix are from that night...
Her new favorite thing to do is roll around the room until she can find something to put in her mouth. Needless to say, we have to clean up a lot more often...
She is super ticklish, especially when she's tired. She does this gut-wrenching giggle that is almost on the verge of crying, like "Stop it some more!" It's so cute :o)
"TA-DA!"
I tried to get one of the 3 kids, what was I thinking?
Seriously, everyone's looking at the camera except the 9-year old!!!
OK, now he's the only one looking...
"Wow, this quilt is much more fun to look at than the photographer!"
"Who, me? Are you talking to me?"
"OK, now I'm mad. Just get this thing over with!"
(At this point, I just gave up trying...)
And my personal favorite from the night:
Yes, Anne--she has a scratch on her nose :o)
10 comments:
So cute!!
Very Happy! Thanks!
A little feminility goes a long way in a house. Caroline is beautiful. By the way the quilt really is cute!
Oh Karen, she is so SOOOO adorable!!!!! I loved all these pics!! It was so great to see you guys the other night. WIsh we could have talked more though. When does Jeremy leave again? Let me know if you ever need some company! :)
So so cute!
love that last one!! esp the scratch! :) thank you for posting. love the pics of all 3 together!! and i love her bib- so cute! she's a doll! we long for you guys!!!
Wow. What a cutie!
Oops, that comment was from me!
She is adorable! Love the older brothers on each side. Poor, poor future boys that show interest in her. With two older protective brothers they won't have a chance! :)
Post a Comment