Monday, October 16, 2006

Grammy Ruth's visit

Jeremy's mom, lovingly known as Grammy Ruth, came to visit for a week at the beginning of the month. It was a BLAST to have her here--I know the boys loved every minute of it, and I personally appreciated the help AND the adult conversation, in which department I have been severely lacking these last couple months. We had so much fun together...
Some of the highlights included a field trip with Bennett's class to the pumpkin patch, an adventure down to the ethnic North Market, and apple/late raspberry picking. I've attached some pictures of our escapades--hope you enjoy them as much as we did!

Taking a hayride out to the pumpkin patch...


What a gorgeous day!


Somebody found the only good raspberries left in the patch...


A little Buckeye eating an apple, and another, and another...


The sweetest boys ever!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Your boys are the sweetest. We were sorry we missed Jeremy when he was in WA....sure hope you are holding up okay! Miss you!