Wednesday, October 04, 2006

We're having fun...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Gertrude (our 7-yr-old iMac) just wouldn't allow it... But once again, my technical whiz of an eternal companion came to my rescue, and as I write, I sit before a new, fully capable, photo-uploadable beautiful 17-inch iMac (who has yet to be named--we will let you know). And, therefore, the blogging can continue. Aren't you glad?
As you probably know, Jeremy is currently rotating at the different Army Medical Centers in the hopes of narrowing down his choices. He worked for a week in Bethesda at Walter Reed, was in Seattle all the month of September, he came home for 36 hours (which we ALL thoroughly enjoyed), and now is living in San Antonio until the end of October. We've been missing him terribly, but the boys and I are trying to keep busy--and being quite successful, as the pictures below will prove. This and the next few blogs will document our activities of the last little while... So read on!

While Jer was at Walter Reed, we stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Axelgard in Virginia; and as you can see, they had a great time celebrating Grandpa Fred's birthday in the rain with him.

I promise--the jumping in puddles was all Grandpa's idea!

Afterward, we all enjoyed dessert at Milwaukee Frozen Custard. Yum...

The boys love to bake, and here they are waiting patiently for our favorite cookies to come out of the oven...

No comments: