As you probably already know, we did end up finding a house to buy--once we finally gave up trying, a great deal just fell into our laps! Isn't that how it always works? Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20 :) We are really excited, and things are moving along at a very quick pace. The movers are here as I write, and the truck comes to take everything away on Friday. On Monday, we do a final walk-through and settle on the house that afternoon. I have Bennett's Kindergarten parent orientation that night at his new school, and then we'll get cracking on paint and carpet! I'll keep you posted as much as I can on our progress. Hopefully we'll be (mostly) settled in by mid-May. Cross your fingers for us...
Anyway, here are some pictures to give you an idea of where we're headed. Keep in mind, the paint and carpet are quickly going--and if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears! Who knew these kinds of decisions could be so stressful???
The kitchen
The front room
To upstairs/basement
Eating area in kitchen
The backyard
The walk-out basement
The boys' room
5 comments:
It looks like a beautiful home. Congratulations! That really is exciting. There is nothing like your own place.
The place looks great, I am so jealous! Congratulations!
So exciting and fun to be in your OWN place! It is really darling, I am sure you will make it feel like home in no time!
congrats! i tracked you down from the cardon's. you and your family look GREAT! beautiful house.
Greetings from the Dulgarian Family, Lived underneath you in Provo!!!
Found your blog on Elisa's! Congratulations on the move! I hope all is well with your sweet family! It's great to see you on here after all these years!
Post a Comment