We made the trip to Utah, and while Jeremy and his family were getting the boat packed up, I hopped on over to L.A. for my sweet cousin Eleanor's wedding. When Jer and I got married in 2000, Eleanor was on her mission at Temple Square. She got special permission to come down to our sealing in Mount Timpanogos, and I promised her then that I would come to her wedding, no matter where in the world I was. It was so fun to be able to fulfill my end of that!
Milk & Honey Potter
I had to include this sweet picture of my grandparents. This is where it all started! What an amazing legacy I am blessed to have..
After the wedding, I got picked up from the airport and we headed straight down to the lake. The weather wasn't so hot (literally), but we still had a blast! It was so much fun to just be with everyone, especially to watch the grandkids interact. They don't get to see each other very often, so it's always a treat. I remember reunions with my cousins--they are some of my very favorite childhood memories!
Ethan LOVED the wave runners. We had to keep the keys away from him because he knew how to turn them on AND use the throttle. He scared both Jeremy and me with his love of speed--"You can go fastew, Mommy. I just know you can do it!" Ethan and Grandpa Tom were wave running buddies, as the (gorgeous) picture will attest!
Cousins!
More cousins!
Uncle Jason & Baby Autumn
Uncle Jas, Aunt Sep, and Cousin Zac
Everyone had fun with Autumn--especially Grammy Ruth!
No comments:
Post a Comment