Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm baaack!

I got a thorough talking-to from my little brother today--I quote from him: "If I have to look at your blog and see that dumb picture of your kitchen again, I'm going to vomit." As I hope (and am sure) THE REST OF YOU understand, we have been BUSY this last month and I haven't had any time to write :o) Add to that the fact that we still don't have internet or phone, I've been stranded! But tonight I had some time and wanted to fill everyone in, so I'm borrowing time from Jeremy's cell phone to get online and post some pix of the re-do. We couldn't be happier with the paint and carpet--we went out on a limb with a couple of the colors, but they turned out really well! What do you think?

The Powder Room (quite a bit darker than this--more cranberry)

The 3rd bedroom

The kitchen--my favorite!

The front room

The boys' room--do you love the one red wall?

9 comments:

Bruce said...

I LOVE your paint colors. What a beautiful place. You did good! :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray you are back. I have missed your posts. Can't wait to see you at graduation.

Duncan said...

Wow, the place looks great! Congrats. here is our blog address you wanted: duncanandem.blogspot.com

See you both at graduation!

daveghax said...

much better! i'll have to save my vomit for another day. great colors, too. colors that make you excited to get up in the morning. congrats on graduation jer, sorry i can't be there. i'll q-tip my ears, blow my nose and clear my throat in your honor.

Becca said...

I love paint!!! It's all worth all the hard work! Your home is looking great!

Hey... I'd love to help you with the blog stuff so email me and I can give you some instructions.

mikeandbecca@gmail.com

Amber H. said...

Karen!

I don't know if you even remember who I am, but I was in your ward in Provo with Becca and Elisa! I saw your post on Becca's blog and came to find you and see what you guys have been up to! It's so fun to see Bennett, he is SO big! Last time I saw him he was a tiny baby and now you have two big boys! Awesome! I love your new house, the colors you picked are great! If you want to shoot over and look at our blog, it's threewishesinc.blogspot.com I'm glad I found you!

Amber H. said...

P.S. It's Amber Halversen...sorry, I forgot to post my name!

everything pink! said...

oh my welcome back you must be exhausted!
get ready to have the best 5 years of your life! seriously. you could not have moved to a better place

Rochelle said...

Having the paint done must feel sooooo good! Makes it sure feel like home! Glad to hear from you!