I just wanted to give a quick little shout-out to my awesome brother Dave, who just finished a 550-mile bike trek across the north of Spain called the "Camino de Santiago". Dave served his mission in Spain, and has been planning this trip for a while now. He did all his homework, planned everything out to a T, and had a life-changing adventure. Things didn't always go how he planned, but he learned what he's capable of and how incredible the rest of us already knew he was :o) Way to go, Beef!
So now he comes home--isn't that always the hard part? After a life-altering experience, the challenge is to come home and actually make those changes in your life; to avoid the urge (and ease) to slip back into your old ways, to rise above and become more of who you want to be! You're an inspiration to me, Beef... I love you so much.
Dave didn't cut his hair for the six months before the trek, so the pictures below document the hair-cutting party his friends threw the night before he left. Enjoy my wacky brother :o)



Isn't he sooooo cute? He's available, girls!!!!
4 comments:
my sister is single at Utah State...
wow! he is even cuter than he was when I met him however many years ago. Is he going to grow back those curls? ::swoon::
hahahaha. I am impressed (as always) at Dave's ambition. And his hair.
Now that you're back, Dave, you should come over for dinner! Here's one excuse you are too late to use: "I'd love to come over and see your kids, but I'm actually biking in Spain right now . . ." I know the truth! You're back. You better come visit.
wow! i haven't seen him in years. i don't think he ages at all.
what is he up to these days...aside from insane bike treks?
Post a Comment