**The new all-terrain Mary Janes at Lands End--how cute are these? Too bad they're ALREADY on backorder. I need these at Lake Powell (yes, I said need).
**The movie "King of Kong: Fistful of Quarters." Jeremy's friend recommended this to us and we watched it last night. Time well spent, folks--time definitely well spent. This one beats all other documentaries I've seen, hands-down. I found myself cheering at the end--of a documentary!!! If you see it, you'll have to tell me what you think...
**Hummus and baby carrots--my new favorite snack. I actually crave it after a run!
**The songs "Awakening" and "Dare You to Move" by Switchfoot--if you can get past the loud, somewhat raucous intro on "Awakening", the words are incredibly inspiring and will really get you thinking. "Dare You to Move" does exactly that--and it has a great beat to run to, Annie :o)
**Midnight Pomegranete wallflowers from Bath & Body Works--I consider myself a bit of a scent snob, and this one has passed the test. Yum!
So tonight's just one of those nights I'm happy to be alive and have it so good. Hope you're feeling the same...
**The movie "King of Kong: Fistful of Quarters." Jeremy's friend recommended this to us and we watched it last night. Time well spent, folks--time definitely well spent. This one beats all other documentaries I've seen, hands-down. I found myself cheering at the end--of a documentary!!! If you see it, you'll have to tell me what you think...
**Hummus and baby carrots--my new favorite snack. I actually crave it after a run!
**The songs "Awakening" and "Dare You to Move" by Switchfoot--if you can get past the loud, somewhat raucous intro on "Awakening", the words are incredibly inspiring and will really get you thinking. "Dare You to Move" does exactly that--and it has a great beat to run to, Annie :o)
**Midnight Pomegranete wallflowers from Bath & Body Works--I consider myself a bit of a scent snob, and this one has passed the test. Yum!
So tonight's just one of those nights I'm happy to be alive and have it so good. Hope you're feeling the same...
13 comments:
Yay! I am So glad to see you posting again. Although I do agree with you, your boys are super cute, it is nice to see a new post from you! I am glad things are going so well for you... You deserve it!
YES! Thanks for the new post! I was seriously about to give up on checking your site! So glad I gave you another chance! :) It was fun to read this post! I also LOVE the midnight pomegranete smell! It's in my downstairs bathroom right now! Thank you for inspiring me with all of the yummy smells in your house!
I seriously love the posts people put when they say they have nothing to say. That is when people post the best -- ironic. I loved that movie too. Ben and I got totally into it and hated some of those people so bad. That guy who was trying to beat the record was such a good guy and so normal while the rest of the people were so weird. It left me smiling.
Hey, there you are! Thanks for posting. I love random stuff...makes me think I know you better. :) Hope you're having a great day!
Those shoes are so cute, Karen! You definitely need those! :-) Cute entry.
We've watched that too! We couldn't believe that guy who held all the records, he was so arrogant. We were so glad that other guy was recognized finally...but what a weird movie too...I can't believe there are people out there SO obsessed with video games. Those are some cute shoes!
Pretty sweet, sis. Six comments in just a few hours. Your sharing is special. I'm your biggest fan, next to Jer and the boys, so just keep up the good work. Have a wonderful Easter week. love Dad
Hummus, yes. Baby Carrots, no.
Pomegranates, yes. Bath and Body Works, no.
Hummus and pomegranates? Hmmm...
Very funny looking documentary! We'll have to check that out soon.
I know it's so two years ago, but have you read Omnivore's Dilemma? Shauna is listening to it right now--I'm waiting for the book to come in at the library because I'm too impatient unless I'm in the car. It sounds really fascinating, but it may cause a worse reaction than the 6 month fastfood ban we experienced after Super Size Me.
Hey you! It's been awhile! I check in on you every once in a blue moon, so it was nice to see the new post. I also love to see what other people think of the post, and goodness me, your dad made my eyes tear up. What a sweet dad. Anyway, good to see you guys are still kicking! Are we any closer to that 10-year wait on the slip for our extremely awesome houseboat in Lake Powell?!!! We still think about that! And now that we are AZ residents...it's for sure for us!! Love you guys,
Kortney
What a fun, random blog entry! :) You know I love the hummus and carrots, too. Yum! I'll have to sniff the pomegranate scent. Pom's were my favorite treat to have in my school lunches growing up, so the scent will probably bring me back to Elementary School. Haha!
Glad to see you and your cute family are doing so well! We still need to try and coordinate a Fugal 1812 reunion someday . . .it would be so much fun!!
Ooh! Hummus & carrots ARE delicious. David makes killer hummus.
And now I need some of those MJs, too. They really are cute, and my Chacos that I've been wearing for nearly 6 years are really almost worn out... Maybe for my birthday.
I'll have to keep an eye out for that movie. I love interesting documentaries.
I tried hummus for the first time the other night. Yum!
We will have to watch that movie. I love a good documentary.
I will have to check out the other things as well! ;)
Post a Comment