I seriously don't know where the dancing talent came from (if you can call it talent)... but it sure is fun to watch! Just one of those nights Jeremy was on call and the boys and I were bored... (Sorry that half of the video is sideways, I figured if you really want to watch it you can just turn your head to the side. That's what I had to do.)
BTW, the music you're hearing in the background is actually a song my brother wrote for one of his classes in college. And that's him singing, too! Gotta love his uber-talent... it's coming out his ears. If you have satellite, you can watch him as an anchor on the Soundtrack Channel (or you can check it out here on YouTube). Kind of weirds me out to see my brother on TV... but anyway, enjoy the video!!! Here is living proof that we really are a very strange family :o)
15 comments:
This made me think back to the days we would dance in our Fugal apartment:) Fugal 1812 has some great memories:)
wow. my favorite parts were the little-brother-back-stall breakdancing move, and the part where you kicked your son.
very fun! I don't think you're so weird, we have dance parties regularly at our house. (I even have a cool spinny colored-light thing!) I love their dance moves, though. Where do kids get their energy?
Hey-I just found your blog from Catherine's. Hope you don't mind me checking it out. This is such a cute video. I'm sure they'll love watching that when they're older. I love that move of Bennett's. Reminds me of a similar one that Caio does. Such energy!
Hey I remember Fugal - wasn't that like a century ago? Moving you in and saying ... good luck as you start the rest of your life! Now, here you are w a couple of crazies inhabiting your kitchen. You're doing super, Karezy - keep it up. Dda
I just let my boys watch your boys' excellent dance moves! You inspired fun at our house, too. Glad to see you guys are well!
Jake swears that Jer dances EXACTLY like that.
SO CUTE! I love your boys! Caleb loved watching Bennett and Ethan and then tried to do what they were doing...
I got your cute card in the mail. It was great! You are always so creative and thoughtful. Thanks for always thinking of us!
Definitely worth tipping the computer on its side so I could watch the cool dance moves. "Jazz feet" -- good description. And I love how the great dancing is punctuated by darkness ("turn the lights back on!"). It reminds me of my primary class. Keep having fun together!
Wow! What fun! I have plenty of those fun dancing videos, too! Thank goodness for video, because we'd never remember these cool things the kids did later on, and they'd never believe that they were so crazy!
Adorable! I love it when our boys actually get along like that. We sure miss you guys!
those guys got some petty great moves. Savanna is sitting on my lap, watching and wishing she could jump in. Looks like a pretty great winter activity for a huge energy release. We need to have one of these daily! Wish we lived closer!
Love the dancing! I bet they sleep good after that. I would love to have some of that energy. They are so darling and getting so big!
The boys just take after their Uncle Pat. I'm so proud of them.
cute! my favorite part is your laugh. I miss hearing your wonderful laugh. Your the best!
Post a Comment