
I just want to make a quick shout-out for a wonderful magazine called "Seeing the Everyday". This project is the realization of a dream for one of our really good friends, Daryl Smith, and it's all about understanding the importance and significance of the little things we do each day as families. The photography is gorgeous, the stories are inspiring (you can write in to get yours published!), and there are no advertisements :o) Could we support anything more uplifting?
Anyway, Daryl's goal is to get 1 million subscribers--and I mean to help him get there. Go here to check out the magazine, and see if it sounds like something you'd like to have, or maybe to give gift subscriptions to family members this year for Christmas. The yearly subscription price is $20.00 for 4 (quarterly) issues.
Sorry if this sounds like a commercial, I just really want to see this effort applauded. There is so much junk out there, and here's someone really trying to do something good :o) We need more people like that...
1 comment:
Is this the Darryl from your BYU ward years and years ago??
Post a Comment