
Don't fall out of your chair--but yes, I am posting something!
I have completely fallen off the personal blogging bandwagon, and I'm not sure yet if I'm going to get back on. I guess my life is just not that exciting...
But my recipe blog is alive and kicking! I am doing better at keeping up on that, and I'm having fun posting new recipes that we love. Go check it out and let me know what else you'd like to see there :o)
8 comments:
Wow, I am shocked! Nice to see you around though. Will check out your recipes.
I am heading over to your recipes! I need a few that I can just copy and paste...and some new ones to try on the fam!
Oh Karen... I still check your blog practically every day just knowing that one day you will make a post. I think you are great, and if you decide to just do the recipe portion, then that's where I will start looking.
How are things?
love the new soups- they all look tasty. As much as I love and appreciate your recipes, I rather see some pictures of my nephews. Indulge us please! :)
Here is the pot calling the kettle... but I agree with Anne. Give me some pictures of your crew! I am missing you all so much. I may just have to come over there if you don't give me some pictures soon!
Karen,
How fun to see you and your family again! I love finding old friends through the blog world. Everytime I go through my recipe book looking for new ideas, I come across the old BYU recipes and your Lasagne Rice recipe written in your immaculate handwriting. I'm excited to try some of the recipes on your recipe blog. I wish I could take credit for the Chocolate Chip Cookies, but I got the recipe from my neighbors growing up - they are the best though aren't they?! Glad to see you are doing well and I'll check in on you later!
Rhonda
Karen, I agree, time with the family is so important right now. I keep feeling that over and over, and I am hoping and trying to do the best with the time I have with the kids right now. I fell into the rut of only really blogging the "big events", but really it's the small every day things that I hope are making the difference. I love it when you blog too, I feel like it's such a great way to keep up with the happenings of your family. And, thanks so much for all your awesome recipes!
hi there! i found your blog from becca's--hope you don't mind. i just moved to florida and miss the book club more than ever! thanks so much for starting that with me! and i see you are a fellow flylady gal? i'd love to get caught up a bit--send me an email? or look at my blog? (allenfam7@gmail.com) (loobert.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment