Click HERE for that glorious children's activity packet once again... Always a hit with my boys! And makes for a much more pleasant experience for all of us :o)Too bad my parents will be dealing with the boys during Conference this time around. Jeremy & I will be cruising across the Gulf of Mexico on our way to Cozumel and a host of other beautiful, relaxing, and warm destinations with Tom & Ruth for a week. See ya!
12 comments:
um...can i come?
Wow! have fun on your trip. Sounds dreamy. Thanks for the packet info. I am using it this year for sure.
OH! SO LUCKY! I cant wait to take a REAL vacation again! Only like 5 more years to GO! Have so much fun!!! LUCKY!!!!
I am so jealous! Have a great time!
oh, jealousy is hitting hard. have fun!
Sounds fantastic! You have been on my 'people to call' list FOREVER!!! I promise I'll catch up with you after your fun trip! Enjoy!!!
Thanks for the link. My kids have already been asking if we will have another one for this conference. They love them.
As for you missy. Have a great time. I am so glad you get to go on a little get away with your sweet hubby. I am sure you will have a blast. Every couple needs some kind of get away like that. Wish I was the other couple going with you. I would love to hang out with you. You are such an amazing person and wonderful inspiration in my life!
LUCKY (I just channeled Napoleon Dynamite...scary)
But, really have a great time!
How fun!!! This is the first year in well, EVER that our family doesn't have a beach trip planned this summer! I'm going through major withdrawls! You'll have to go snorkeling for me... Have a ball together!
Thanks for the link... you have to make it up to me somehow for the fact you aren't taking me in your carry on. Jealous doesn't begin to describe it. Fall in love with each other again and plan a long conversation when you get back to tell me all the details.
Karen- It was so great to see you guys in DC. Thanks for making the effort to come see us. I hope you had a fun time on your cruise! Looking forward to your pics. XOXO Lorraine
loved every minute of having those precious boys. so glad you were able to get away -- 1st time in TOO long. love you.
Post a Comment