Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Keep sending the warm air our way...

Today I've been opening up windows, I put one of my spring-y scents into my tart warmer--I've even changed the background on my blog! All in an effort to will spring to come... We need it so badly here!!!
It's been a heavenly few days, with sunshine and temperatures in the 50's--the snow pile that blocked our front walkway and was taller than Jeremy only 4 weeks ago is almost gone! And we were all convinced it would be here till June :o) I will never take sunshine for granted again...

ONLY 11 MORE DAYS TILL SPRING!!!!

5 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

You know what is sad...temps in the 50s are freezing cold for me now...it's 61 and raining right now and I had to put on a jacket in the house cause I'm so cold. Yikes! I love spring...we have blossoms on our peach tree. Hope spring reaches you soon, I'll miss early spring days in AZ that's for sure!

I am Laura said...

as winter nears an end and I am so glad, I am starting to regret our decision to move to PA instead of SC or AZ. I love spring and summer and fall more than anything, but I think I hate winter more than I love the others.

DBB said...

its not that cold here, but STILL! THE WARM AIR IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE! Were finally getting some too... WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!

jamie t. said...

I love the new background. It is cool and rainy here. We are all anxiously awaiting spring.

Today I was making my menu for the week and am going to use some of your recipes you gave me ages back in Columbus. I love those pages and use them often... and think of you!

Andrea said...

I'm with you. We went to the park today and had a wonderful time. Let's get together. It has been ages and ages since I've seen you. Want to go see the Cherry Blossoms together?