Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jane Austen's Fight Club

(For some reason, I can't get the video to condense so you can see the whole thing, it's getting cut off about 2/3 of the way across. Feel free to click HERE to go YouTube and watch it in its entirety)

This is just a little taste of my extremely talented brother's sick sense of humor... Enjoy, if you can, fellow Jane Austen fans!


P.S. My brother's the blonde guy seducing the girl on the couch, and in the garden, and behind the tree... hmmm, notice a theme here???

UPDATE: This video has gone crazy... After being on YouTube for only 5 days, it hit 500,000 hits and is still climbing. Both Time Magazine and NPR have called for interviews in the last couple days. This is just cracking me up!!!

5 comments:

Jen I said...

Oh my goodness. Wow. I needed a good laugh at the end of a long day. That sure did it! Where in the world did this come from...????

Bryan said...

Ha ha, saw this video on Youtube a few days ago and thought it was great. Hey Jeremy, where are you guys going to end up when you're finished? I'm starting a job out here in Washington state in anesthesia, and it's a great place to live with lots of LDS folks. You should check it out when you're done.

Karen said...

Oh, I know, Jen--isn't this sick??? Every year Dave's ward has a film contest, and this is what they came up with this year... The girl with short hair (Emily) is the one who wrote/directed it, she's Orson Scott Card's daughter. Glad you enjoyed it :o)

Chaoyi said...

totally wicked!!! where do i sign up?

lisa h. said...

oh my gosh! that is nuts...I can't say I'm an Austin fan, since I've never actually read anything, but I may have seen fight club a time or two a few yrs back in my naughty days and that is funny stuff!!! where are these wards and when can i move into one?!?!