Sunday, September 12, 2010

1 Month Postpartum... we are still alive :o)

Wow, it's been a busy month... School started for the boys, family has come, helped a TON, and now gone :o( and now we are on our own here at home--yikes! My camera completely STINKS at taking pictures (or is the photographer?)... Anyway, I don't have many cute pictures to share, these are just a few of the funny ones I wanted to put up tonight. Enjoy! And PS: I will be posting some better pictures of Caroline on her blessing day soon...

Am I seriously old enough to have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader? Don't answer that...

Caroline, post-bath one night, is already sick of the camera.

"Somebody help me! I'm being hugged to death!"

The 3 Mischief-Makers
Ethan: Honestly Mom, could you get mad at this face?
Caroline: Who, moi???
Bennett: Yeah, I did it. So what?

I think I'm going to be in trouble with these 3...
Bring it on--I've been waiting 5 years for this trio :o)

8 comments:

mindy said...

Love that bottom picture. And the middle one makes me laugh--she really does look like she is trying to escape! Congrats again!!

I am Laura said...

So cute. Caroline is a beauty. Congratulations. I didn't even realize you had a baby yet and I didn't know it was going to be a girl!!! I am so happy for you and hope life is treating you wonderfully. Enjoy your time with your baby. How nice to have the older two in school so you can focus on just her. I bet she will be a spoiled little girl with those two brothers doetting(sp?) on her.

Sharlynn said...

Love it, love it, love it! I am so glad that you are doing well and surviving. Things just get better and better. You have some beautiful kids!

lisa h. said...

she looks too cute with those older brothers on either side!

Elie said...

she is so beautiful!!!!!

Lorraine said...

So so cute.

Anie said...

Oh my goodness Karen!!! I am DYING to meet her! I was hoping to make it up your way today, but then I had to wait around for the Washington Gas guy to show up! Ug! It's no fun hanging around in an empty house with 2 kids. I'll for sure see you on Sunday though and then lets plan a play date for next week or something! I'm sure Spencer's gonna want to get together too, so let us know when Jeremy's got some time off! Glad to hear you successfully survived your first month with 3 kids! :) We've sure missed you guys!!!

Anne Woods said...

Oh my gosh- i haven't seen pictures in a while. She grew up!! She looks so much like Ethan I can't believe it. That last picture, they are like little twins. So cute!! I hope you get your camera! I just have the elf and it's not that great either. Love ya!!