"In character, in manner, in style--in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
(Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Running Music
This is just a quick one--I'm working back into my running schedule after surgery on both legs in November. I want to run a 5K in April and am in dire need of some motivational tunes. Any suggestions? Just comment back to me. Thanks in advance!
Bruce thinks my "workout" music is boring, but it gets me going! :) I really like the kind of songs that make you want to sing, it gives me the little "umph" I need! Phil Collins "Can't Stop Loving You" is one example! :)
wow, you don't know what you're asking for. if you want running music, i'll give you running music. actually, i'll pull together a playlist for you and send you the actual mp3s.
Karen, Here are my top favorite songs to run to... Actually, I just listen to them over and over while I am running, don't ask me why. Anyway, here are my favorites...
1- If I had $1000000 by Barenaked Ladies 2- The Luckiest by Ben Folds (I just LOVE the words, it makes me fall in love with Scott all over again!) 3- Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something 4-Pachabel Meets U2 by John Schmidt 5- Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
I am sure some of them are dorky, but that is my list. Have Fun!
AAAH! Karen! As in Karen-used-to-be-Axelgard-now-Rich? As in BYU 176 ward? LOL! I'm Katie (Snow) Miller. I was just clicking on the Cardon's links and here I am!
OK, I just wanted to say three things:
1)You had surgery on both legs? Yikes! 2)I like the one red wall in your boys room. 3)I know this is an old post and you've probably already run that 5K, but I just posted my workout playlist TODAY, so if you're still looking for tunes...there's about 30 songs listed right now on my blog.
...or if you don't, and think it's a little weird, that's fine too. :)
6 comments:
Bruce thinks my "workout" music is boring, but it gets me going! :) I really like the kind of songs that make you want to sing, it gives me the little "umph" I need! Phil Collins "Can't Stop Loving You" is one example! :)
-Elisa
hi girl!
check out my sidebar that says
"Can't feel myself running" you will love what everyone wrote!
KT Tunstall - Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
I'm not actually sure what it's about, but it gets me hopping around. I think this a song which could perfectly hit both of our personalities.
wow, you don't know what you're asking for. if you want running music, i'll give you running music. actually, i'll pull together a playlist for you and send you the actual mp3s.
Karen, Here are my top favorite songs to run to... Actually, I just listen to them over and over while I am running, don't ask me why. Anyway, here are my favorites...
1- If I had $1000000 by Barenaked Ladies
2- The Luckiest by Ben Folds (I just LOVE the words, it makes me fall in love with Scott all over again!)
3- Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something
4-Pachabel Meets U2 by John Schmidt
5- Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
I am sure some of them are dorky, but that is my list. Have Fun!
AAAH! Karen! As in Karen-used-to-be-Axelgard-now-Rich? As in BYU 176 ward? LOL! I'm Katie (Snow) Miller.
I was just clicking on the Cardon's links and here I am!
OK, I just wanted to say three things:
1)You had surgery on both legs? Yikes!
2)I like the one red wall in your boys room.
3)I know this is an old post and you've probably already run that 5K, but I just posted my workout playlist TODAY, so if you're still looking for tunes...there's about 30 songs listed right now on my blog.
...or if you don't, and think it's a little weird, that's fine too. :)
Post a Comment