It's been a crazy little while around here, trying to figure out our plans for moving--aka trying to find a place to live!!! Small detail... But if things go in our favor the next few days, we should have some good news to report. I'll keep you posted!
The boys, in the mean time, are thoroughly enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having. Ethan's already gotten sunburned twice, and I have the nastiest farmer's tan in the world. We are practically living outside... It's so fun!
Bennett has a bike his own size, but lately prefers our friends' Barbie Big Wheel. Should I be concerned???
Bennett attended his first Monster Truck Show on Saturday night for his friend Charlie's birthday. It was quite the experience! He just kept saying, "It was sooooo loud, Mommy!" And he already had earplugs in... I think his favorite part (and Ethan's as well, it appears) was getting lots of fun stuff in his party bag!
Just one more thing: The first thing I heard from Bennett this morning was him calling, "Mom! Mom!" I ran upstairs and he's sitting there, bed completely made, posing next to all his stuffed animals. "Please, Mom--take a picture of me and my friends!" Gosh, I love that kid...
1 comment:
I love those pictures. Bennett is going to be an amazing husband someday. He already makes his bed first thing! :) What a guy!
Post a Comment