Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I thought I'd gotten out of this...

But yes, I've been tagged. So bear with me :o) I'll get you back, Sharlynn!!!

4 Jobs I've Had
*NV Pools lifeguard
*Piano teacher
*BYU Travel Study secretary
*Assistant at the Joseph Fielding Smith Institute for Church History

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over (and I do!)
*A&E Pride and Prejudice
*Return to Me
*You've Got Mail
*Chariots of Fire

4 Places I've Lived
*Oak Hill, Virginia
*Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
*Vienna, Austria
*Columbus, Ohio

4 Favorite TV Shows
*West Wing!!!!!!!! (we still watch it on DVD)
*The Office
*All Creatures Great & Small (1970's BBC)
*we used to watch Smallville before it got gross

4 Favorite Places I've Been
*Prague, Czech Republic
*Lake Powell, Utah/Arizona
*London, England
*Ithaca, New York

4 Favorite Foods
*Insalata Caprese--tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar
*Rhonda Shelton's chocolate chip cookies
*Red Curry chicken
*Brent & Ann's homemade pesto

4 Websites I Check Often
*friends' blogs
*slickdeals.net
*sisterskinny.com
*gmail.com

4 Hobbies I Enjoy
*Cooking, especially with Jer
*Reading anything uplifting
*Cleaning/organizing--I know, sounds sick, but it's therapeutic for me
*Quilting--I'm having fun learning, anyway

4 People I Tag!
*Becca Cardon
*Lindsey Poulsen
*Heather Carter
*Anne Woods

6 comments:

Sharlynn said...

Thanks for playing. i had fun reading your answers. As I read them I could picture you just sitting next to me at your house and telling me these things. I just miss you and wish we could hang out.

Rochelle said...

This made me smile when I saw "A&E Pride & Prejudice"! That totally takes me back to college and you watching those tapes for hours :-) Such a romantic you are!

Bruce said...

I must say that these "tag" things aren't my favorite to fill out, but I love reading others responses. I too loved seeing Pride and Prejudice as an answer. It reminds me of when you told me what you were naming Bennett. Makes me happy every time I remember that day! :)

lisa h. said...

i like the sister skinny blog...i'll have to start checking it. saudi arabia huh, how was that?

becca said...

Karen, your answers are so fun. Must be 'cuz you're a fun girl. I'll answer your tag soon - thanks for the challenge!

Jen I said...

Fun remembering you! Your family is adorable. Brooke told me you had a blog so I told her to send me the address - hope you don't mind me checking in! (Ours is isomlife.blogspot.com). Jeremy's schedule sounds so hectic. We've got an easy intern year - but we moved clear out of the way to get it. Next year reality will hit. (Jen Hunsaker)