Friday, October 26, 2007

Which Jane Austen character are you?

Oh, too fun... This quiz is a little bit obvious, but I think it's pretty accurate :o)

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

6 comments:

jamie t. said...

I am elinor as well. Fun quiz!

Lollidale Farm said...

Another Elinor here! :)

Poulsen Family said...

You should read Austenland by Shannon Hale if you haven't already, it's quick and fun read!

Cassidy Lundgren said...

Karen, I've been missing you!!!! I keep thinking about you and wanting to call you. And, how perfect that when I check your blog you have Jane Austen on there! Made me miss you all the more! And you are the perfect Elinor. You'll NEVER guess who I am! :) I love and miss you!!!! Email me and give me your new number.

becca said...

Hello, Elinor. It's me, Elinor.

I think it's the big sister thing. Now, excuse me while I go pick up a Jane Austen novel . . .

Sydney said...

Sadly to say I've never read a Jane Austen.....been meaning to but have yet to pick one up. When I do, I'll let you know:)

Hey there Cassidy! Long time, how are you and where are you these days?