Friday, June 06, 2008

Keep checking back...


We just got back from a heavenly week at Lake Powell, the boys are finishing up school this next week, and I have spent the last 72 hours up to my ears in everything strawberry (yum!). With so much going on, I am currently running around like a chicken with my head cut off--which really is a disgusting metaphor if you think about it. Jeremy once watched his uncle kill a chicken and it did just that... 
Aaaanyway, luckily things will be slowing down as we head into summer, and I can't wait for the fun things we have planned to do. But in the mean time, please keep checking back for a Rich Family update over the next week--I have lots of wonderful stories and pictures to share. But right now I have to go get ready for a date with my hubby. Yahoo!!! Intern year is almost over :o)

5 comments:

jamie t. said...

Yum Yum! I have strawberries coming in the next few weeks that I am going to jam. I am jealous about lake powell. That was one of my favorite vacation spots when we lived in California. Can't wait to see pictures.

Lis said...

YUM! Were almost done eating our way through our strawberries... i think we need to go back to butlers! yours look SO GOOD! I cant believe you went twice! congrats on making it through your intern year! YEY!

Anie said...

Oh how we miss you guys!!!! I heard about your YUMMY strawberry picking! Wish we could have been there to join in. My sister also told me about the lovely heat and humidity you are all enjoying! :) Ya, NOT sad that we're missing out on that!! I'm excited to see pictures of your trip to Lake Powell. HOW FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for ONE YEAR DOWN (it still seems like a million more). I have been missing you lately. The book club I am currently in just isn't the same.

Jen I said...

Intern year almost over - is that a good or a bad thing? It's a bad thing for us. Our intern year was really nice and super easy as far as intern years go. Now the really hard part starts. Hope it means better for you!