Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer's here...

And that means I am coming out of recipe blog hibernation!!! 

I love summer foods--fresh fruit and vegetables, especially from the garden or farmer's market--either put into a delicious, creative salad or grilled with something yummy on the BBQ. So I am motivated to start putting up new recipes :o) 

Check it out--the link is on the right--and let me know what you think, as well as any suggestions you have or recipes you'd like to see. Thanks!

5 comments:

Lollidale Farm said...

Ooh! I could use some recipe inspirations! I can't wait to see what you've got to share this summer!

Jen said...

I feel the same way about food in the summer. Salads and grilling are the best! You have awesome recipes, I'm definitely going to use some!

Kari said...

I've been wanting your chicken curry and rice recipe--we had once when you lived here. I don't remember it being super spicy though and I think it had broccoli in it...do you remember what I'm remembering? Is it your yellow curry chicken recipe?

Anne Woods said...

i can't wait to try this one!

Carlie said...

That looks delicious! You should join my new recipe blog. There's a bunch of different authors (whoever wants to join) and we post our different recipes to give eachother ideas!