"In character, in manner, in style--in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity." (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
Wow, first day! How exciting!
I'm not really ready for a new school year to start. The summer was a blur. I hope Ethan enjoys his first day!!
AAAHHHH!!! That is crazy. Good luck to your boys! And also, look you're blogging again!!
i hope he loves it!
Kindergarten? NO WAY!!! Cant wait to see pictures!!! You seriously have THEEE cutest boys EVER!
Kare!!! I'll be praying for you today!!! You can do it! Love you oodles... Love, SKP
oh, weenus maximus off to school.i believe in you peter. you are the pan.
Ready for some pictures!!
Hi guys. I like you all. Did you get my email? I want your address. Happy Autumnal Equinox.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow, first day! How exciting!
I'm not really ready for a new school year to start. The summer was a blur. I hope Ethan enjoys his first day!!
AAAHHHH!!! That is crazy. Good luck to your boys! And also, look you're blogging again!!
i hope he loves it!
Kindergarten? NO WAY!!! Cant wait to see pictures!!! You seriously have THEEE cutest boys EVER!
Kare!!! I'll be praying for you today!!! You can do it! Love you oodles... Love, SKP
oh, weenus maximus off to school.
i believe in you peter. you are the pan.
Ready for some pictures!!
Hi guys. I like you all. Did you get my email? I want your address. Happy Autumnal Equinox.
Post a Comment