Saturday, October 03, 2009

It's That Time Again...

Sorry for being really behind on posting this... But better late than never, right? Here are the links for a couple different General Conference Activity packets that I found. The first one seems very "all-age" appropriate, and the second one is pretty basic and stays focused on the specific speakers. Choose for yourself!


http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4195&Itemid=5

In other news, our beloved Grandpa Wiggo passed away last week, so we are in Utah for his funeral. I will post more when we get home, but this has been a wonderful weekend of memories, past and present. I am really blessed to be part of such an amazing family, on all 4 sides :o)

2 comments:

Lis said...

Thanks for the packet link Karen! Awesome!!!! And sorry about your Grandpa!!!!

Patrick said...

In Utah...I demand attention! Yes, I will be pestering you in 7 1/2 hrs.